Luminous Smile is one of the area’s most trusted and skilled dentist offices for restoring missing teeth. With our practice you can expect:
- A hands-on team that cares about your overall health and wellness
- A comprehensive evaluation and treatment planning
- To be educated on all of your treatment options
- Expert advice and caring support to make the best restorative choice for your unique situation
- Flexible payment options and support with dental insurance
Treatment Options For Missing Teeth
There isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution for missing teeth. Our dentists will perform a comprehensive evaluation to diagnose your specific condition and make recommendations for the best long-term results. Our goal is to restore your smile to its natural function with optimal health and esthetics.
Replacing missing teeth can restore health, function, and beauty to the natural smile. Finding the right tooth replacement options can transform your dental health. After a routine consultation, our team of dentist will recommend the best tooth replacement solution for your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most lifelike replacements for missing teeth. They are a solution for tooth loss, with a success rate of about 95%. Dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
Our dentists will plan your dental implant treatment and coordinate the surgical placement with a local oral surgeon or periodontist. Once the implant has healed, you will return to our Severna Park dental office for the implant restoration.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures– Dentures and partial dentures can be a very effective solution for missing teeth. Used for centuries to replace missing teeth, today’s dentures look and feel more like natural teeth than ever before. We offer a variety of dentures including implant supported dentures which offer better retention and long term benefits compared to traditional removable dentures.
- Dental Bridges – Our dentists may also use a dental bridges to replace one or more missing teeth. There are many types of dental bridges available including implant secured dental bridges which look and feel more like natural teeth.